Dr. Angela Sterling, D.C. has a passion for helping others that led her down the path of Alternative Medicine into a career that allows her to provide her patients with high quality healthcare. As a licensed Chiropractic Physician, she brings a holistic approach to medicine in order to find comfortable and effective solutions for everyone. She is dedicated to building long-lasting relationships based on trust and medical integrity with every single patient. She is a skilled adjuster, effective communicator, and has strong leadership and management skills, but her compassion for her patients is one of her best qualities. For her, being a Chiropractor is not a job but rather a dream where she gets to use her gift to help patients every day.
Her primary goal is to help you feel better, move better, and BE the best YOU!
Dr. Sterling completed post-graduate training and is proficient in Blair Upper Cervical Technique which is not widely practiced in the United States. This technique is highly sought after by many patients who suffer from nerve related disorders caused by misalignment or malformation of the upper cervical spine. Blair adjustments require precise X-rays views specifically designed for this technique in order to properly diagnose and treat each person for their specific needs. Dr. Sterling currently has patients that travel from Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Eastern Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, and Illinois as the demand for this specific technique highly outweighs the number of doctors trained to provide it.
She is also Certified in Athletic TIPs, prevention and treatment of sports injuries and concussions. She is proficient in treating amateur athletes (students K-12 and college) with multi-disciplinary care in the recognition, management and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries, concussion recognition and prevention, nutrition in sports management, and prevention of dehydration and heat-related conditions during their sporting events and all season. This certification also provides her with the ability to donate her time as the field doctor for young athletes sporting events. She is currently the team doctor for 2 competitive baseball teams (ages 14-16) as well as several MMA fighters, competitive bodybuilders and martial arts students. Helping the athlete avoid injury, condition themself properly to excel at their sport and work closely with the coaches, trainers and parents for the athletes best interests.
Dr. Sterling and her husband have a beautifully blended family with six children, three grandchildren, two dogs and a crazy cat. Her hobbies include traveling, walking their dogs, working out, spending time outdoors, reading, and continually learning.
• Nationally Board Certified Chiropractic Physician
• Nationally Board Certified in Physiotherapy
• Certification for Athletic TIPS
• Certification for Clinical Concepts of Nutritional Therapy
• Dr. Sterling is highly proficient in several chiropractic adjusting techniques including Diversified, Thompson, Activator, Blair Upper Cervical, and Extremity
adjusting, which gives her the knowledge and ability to use whatever technique is needed for each individuals type of care.
• She is also certified in various physiotherapies as alternative pain management including Myofascial Release Therapy, Kinesiotaping, Therapeutic Exercises, Personal Injury Rehabilitation, and Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation.
• She is also highly proficient in examining and diagnosing conditions through X-rays.
• Her Certification in clinical nutrition also gives her an edge to include nutrition and supplement recommendations in her patient treatment plans to aid in their healing process.