Dr. Angela Sterling, D.C.
Dr. Angela Sterling, D.C. has a passion for helping others that led her down the path of Alternative Medicine into a career that allows her to provide patients with high quality healthcare. As a licensed Chiropractic Physician, she brings a holistic approach to medicine in order to find comfortable and effective solutions for everyone. She is dedicated to building long-lasting relationships based on trust and medical integrity with every single patient. She is a skilled adjuster, effective communicator, and has strong leadership and management skills, but her compassion for her patients is one of her best qualities. Her hope is to join a thriving team of healthcare professionals to continue living her dream and using her gift to heal. She is licensed to practice in Kansas and Missouri.
Cleveland Chiropractic College, Overland Park, KS —
Bachelor of Science in Human Biology — December 19, 2014
Cleveland Chiropractic College, Overland Park, ks —
Doctorate in Chiropractic — August 14, 2015
- Nationally Board Certified Chiropractic Physician
- Nationally Board Certified in Physiotherapy
- Certification for Athletic TIPS
- Certification for Clinical Concepts of Nutritional Therapy
- Certification for Nutritional Health for Chronic Diseases
- Dr. Sterling is highly proficient in several chiropractic adjusting techniques including Diversified, Thompson, Activator, Blair Upper Cervical, Charrette Extremity, Prenatal treatment and Pediatric treatment, which gives her the knowledge and ability to use whatever technique is needed for each individuals type of treatment.
- She is also certified in various physiotherapy treatments as alternative pain management including Myofascial Release Therapy, Kinesiotaping, Graston, Cupping, Posture Correction exercises, Muscle Imbalance exercises, Personal Injury Rehabilitation, and Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation.
- Her Certification for Athletic TIPS also gives her the ability to provide sports related healthcare on the field as the Lead Field Doctor for any and all amateur sporting events with athletes grades Kindergarten through college.
- She is also highly proficient in examining and diagnosing conditions through X-rays.
- Her Certification in clinical nutrition also gives her an edge allowing her to include nutritional and supplement recommendations in her patient treatment plans to aid in their healing process.
Prior to pursuing her chiropractic degree, Dr. Sterling was a certified personal trainer and co-owner of The BodyShop where she worked with clientele from beginners to professional athletes. She provided nutritional programs, workout programs, and individual personal training sessions. She also traveled with her competitors all over the US to provide on-site assistance during their competitions. During this time, Dr. Sterling was also a competitor. She competed in four (4) NPC Bodybuilding and Figure competitions in the Mid-West where she won a 2nd and 3rd place title for Figure in 2002, and won a 1st and 2nd place title for Figure in 2004.